- Attorney Profiles
- Practice Areas
- Choosing a lawyer
- What should I do if I am in an auto accident?
- Pay attention to your uninsured and underinsured auto insurance
- Time limitations for making a claim
- Why make a will?
- What is a living will?
- Getting started on buying or selling a home
- Landowner liability
- Role of the real estate agent
- What questions do I need to discuss with my mortgage originator?
- What is title insurance?
- What are the nuts and bolts about divorce in Connecticut?
- Should I consider mediation or arbitration?
- What can I expect if called for jury duty?
- Client Center
773 Main Street
Manchester, CT 06040
P: (860) 643-1136
F: (860) 643-5773
We are open Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Appointments and other hours are available upon request. We accept all major credit cards.