Connecticut Attorneys Offer a Broad Range of Trusted Legal Services
Manchester law firm serves the personal and corporate needs of its clients
Since its founding in 1956, Fiorentino, Howard & Petrone, P.C. (formerly Phelon, FitzGerald & Wood, P.C.) has been a general practice law firm in Manchester committed to meeting the legal needs of individuals, families, businesses and other organizations in Central and Eastern Connecticut. We are dedicated to representing clients in a wide range of legal areas — from handling claims for auto accident injuries to providing vigorous criminal defense. We also guide clients through family and elder law matters, help them establish detailed estate plans and handle real estate transactions. In all of these areas, you can rely on trusted counsel from attorneys who give you and your concerns the attention they deserve.
Dedicated counselors deliver personal attention to individuals and businesses
Both Connecticut residents and companies who have used our services have found that we:
- Build lasting relationships with our clients — We, with the support of our friendly and efficient staff, take pride in giving you hands-on, highly focused, personalized attention, working hard to deliver superior representation for your important legal matters.
- Safeguard your legal transactions — Whether it is protecting your interests when you are injured, managing your estate, handling the purchase or sale of your home, or defending you in court, you can trust us to pay attention to the critical details.
- Offer solution-driven, cost-effective representation — Our decades of experience and hard work give us an understanding of how to deliver effective legal services in a cost-efficient manner.
Our goal is to achieve the best possible results while establishing confidence in our commitment to your best interests.
Manchester advocates provide comprehensive counsel to Connecticut families and companies
Our firm takes pride in being able to offer our clients a wide spectrum of legal services, addressing such areas as:
- Personal injury — We provide effective representation to victims of automobile accidents, medical malpractice, products liability, wrongful death and other kinds of personal injury.
- Family law — We counsel and represent clients in divorce and other family law matters.
- Estate planning and elder law — We assist Connecticut clients with a range of estate planning services, from drafting wills to handling probate. We also represent individuals and families in elder law matters, such as long-term care planning and healthcare options.
- Corporate law — Whether you are opening a new business, are restructuring an existing one or have an ongoing legal concern, we offer a full range of high-quality corporate law
- Real estate law — In addition to real estate transactions, we handle such matters as landlord-tenant disputes, zoning and eminent domain, condominium law and foreclosures.
We also defend Connecticut residents on a range of criminal charges and represent clients in civil litigation and religious organization matters. We offer an initial consultation so you will have a full understanding of your options before proceeding.
Contact an established Connecticut law firm ready to serve you
For experienced and dedicated legal representation in a range of areas, call Fiorentino, Howard & Petrone, P.C. at 860.643.1136 or contact the firm online to schedule an appointment at our office in Manchester, Connecticut. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., but we can meet with you at other hours upon request.