Go to main navigation
773 Main Street, Manchester, CT 06040
Free Consultation 860.643.1136 860.643.1136

Author Archives: mbelot

What is a living will?

In Connecticut, the law allows you to use a document to express how you would like to be cared for if you subsequently become incapacitated. The document is known as a Living Will. A regular Will deals with property and guardianship. A Living Will is a separate document which addresses your wishes regarding your health… Read More »