Connecticut Civil Litigation Attorneys Handle Disputes for Clients
Manchester law firm represents plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal courts
There are many reasons why you might need to bring or defend a lawsuit in state or federal court in Connecticut. At Fiorentino, Howard & Petrone, P.C., our Manchester firm represents clients throughout the eastern and central regions of the state in a wide range of civil litigation matters. Whether your case involved physical injury, contract breach, wage issues or another type of claim, we are prepared to uphold your rights in settlement negotiations or in court.
Trusted advocates protect clients’ rights in litigation
Whether you are bringing a lawsuit or defending against one, you can benefit by having one of our capable attorneys in your corner. One important advantage is the legal knowledge and experience in litigation that we bring to the table. Another critical factor is our ability to look at both the strengths and weaknesses of your case with an unbiased eye, allowing us to build on the strengths and overcome the weaknesses. We give each case our highly focused, personalized attention, working hard to construct and implement an effective legal strategy in your favor. You can trust us to advise you of the risks of litigation and negotiate a settlement if that is in your best interests.
Proficient litigators handle a wide range of civil cases
We have represented clients in a variety of civil cases in Connecticut courts, including claims involving:
- Personal injury — We represent injured plaintiffs in automobile accident, premises liability, medical malpractice, products liability, dog bite and other personal injury
- Commercial litigation — Our range of services on behalf of our corporate and other business clients include commercial and securities litigation, partnership and shareholder disputes, contract disputes, employment disputes and others.
- Real estate litigation — We handle several types of real estate litigation, including landlord-tenant disputes and evictions, foreclosures, title disputes, boundary and easement disputes and eminent domain proceedings.
- Family and estate issues — We represent Connecticut residents in divorces and other family law proceedings, probate proceedings and elder abuse
- Appeals — As experienced litigators, we are able to handle appeals whether or not we represented you originally.
There are time limits on bringing all of these causes of action. Our broad experience prepares us to advise you on your options for litigating a civil case in a timely manner.
Contact our diligent Connecticut civil litigation attorneys
If you need an attorney to represent you in civil litigation in state or federal court, at the trial or appellate level, call Fiorentino, Howard & Petrone, P.C. at 860.643.1136 or contact the firm online to schedule an appointment at our office in Manchester. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., but we can meet with you at other hours upon request.